A dresser is a great way to add some needed storage space to a living room without taking up too much wall space. You can find dressers in a variety of styles and colors, so it’s easy to find one that fits the look of your home. Some ideas for using a dresser in your living room include storing blankets, towels, and other linens; holding DVDs, games, and other media; or displaying decorative items like figurines or pottery.
Embrace Clean Elegance
Today’s homes are often cluttered and unappealing. Instead of embracing the clean elegance of the past, many people have gone overboard with the decorations, furniture and accessories. It’s time to take a step back and appreciate how beautiful simple things can be. Here are 8 ways to embrace clean elegance in your home:
1) Start by decluttering your empty spaces. Get rid of anything that is not essential for function or aesthetics. This includes old furniture, broken electronics, clothes that no longer fit and any unnecessary clutter.
2) Organize your belongings using color-coded storage containers. This will help you quickly find what you are looking for and make it easier to move things around when needed.
3) Utilize natural light whenever possible. Enable windows and door openings to let in fresh air and natural light throughout your home.
Show Off Your Eclectic Treasures
Do you have a favorite piece of jewelry, clothing or accessory that’s a bit out of the ordinary? Whether it’s something you picked up at a secondhand store or something your grandmother gifted you, let everyone know about your eclectic treasures in style! Here are eight simple steps to help you show off your unique item:
1. Grab some photos of yourself wearing your eclectic treasure.
2. Create a short bio about yourself and what inspired you to pick up this particular item.
3. Share a little bit about the history or story behind the piece.
4. Answer any questions people might have about it in the comments section below!
5. Be prepared for people to ask where you got it, and why it’s such a special part of your wardrobe!
Add a Stand-Out Backdrop
Adding a stand-out backdrop can make any photo look professional. Here are 4 ideas to get you started:
1. Use a scenic location for your photo shoot. Find an interesting location that will add drama and intrigue to your photos.
2. Choose a colorful or festive backdrop. Backdrops made from materials such as fabric, paper, or tissue can add a lot of life and pizzazz to your photos.
3. Try using natural elements in your backdrop. If you’re shooting outdoors, try incorporating trees or bushes into the shot for added dimension and interest.
4. Use creative backdrops if you want to go above and beyond with your photography skills; create a scene from one of your favorite books or movies using props and setting materials you have on hand.
Go Darker for More Warmth
If you’re looking for a change in your living room decor, consider going darker. With all the cold weather ahead, it’s time to warm up your space with some bolder colors and textures. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
One easy way to add depth and warmth to by using textured fabrics. A great example of this would be a dresser covered in a smooth fabric, but adding texture with faux fur or faux suede pillows will also work well. For a more dramatic effect, go for something like animal hide or reptile skin.
Another great way to feel more inviting is by adding light sources. One option would be to install some floor-to-ceiling windows that let in natural light, or install an overhead fixture that casts an even light throughout.
Dresser in Living Room Decor Ideas
A dresser in your living room can be a great way to store clothes, hats, and other accessories. You can also use it to display photos, artwork, ornaments, and other memorabilia:
1. choose a modern or contemporary style for your dresser. A sleek design will look great with any décor style.
2. choose an outfit or color scheme that coordinates with the rest of furniture. For example, if you have pale walls and light furniture, stick with neutrals like white or beige when selecting your dresser items. On the other hand, if you have darker walls and heavier furniture, go for brighter colors like blue or green.
Dresser in Living Room – Try Geometrics
When it comes to dressing up a room, geometric patterns can be a great way to go. A geometric pattern can easily be incorporated, whether it’s in the form of wallpaper, flooring or furniture. If you’re looking for an update, try using geometric patterns as inspiration. Here are some ideas to get you started:
– Use geometric prints as wallcoverings. Hang one large abstract piece or select several smaller ones to create an interesting texture and pattern on the wall.
– Choose flooring that features circles, squares or other geometric designs. They’ll add depth and interest to a space without being too busy.
– Incorporate geometric shapes into furniture pieces.
Show Off Your Interests
Looking for a way to add interest without spending a lot of money? Consider dressing your dresser in some fun decor. You can go with something traditional, like plaid, or mix things up by using bright colors and patterns. You could also choose to feature some personal belongings, like photos or jewelry. Whatever you choose, make sure the dresser is placed in a spot where it’s easily accessible and visible.
Strike Color Contrast
When creating a living room that is chic and stylish, you’ll want to consider adding striking color contrast. This can be done by using different shades of blue or green in your furniture to set off the bright colors of your walls and flooring. A trick for achieving this effect is to use a dresser as an accent piece. By placing it near one wall and against another light source, you can create a beautiful contrast of colors.
Use Drawer Pulls as Accents
When it comes to adding a touch of personality, drawer pulls are a great way to do just that. Not only can they be used as an accent for dressers, but they can also be incorporated into other pieces of furniture, such as nightstands or chairs. Plus, they’re easy enough to find and inexpensive enough to add some extra pizzazz to your home without breaking the bank.
Get Lost in the Woods
If you’re in the market for a new dresser, consider looking into one that can be used both in your bedroom. Many dressers are designed to be placed in one specific area, but there are several options out there that can work well. If you’re on a budget, consider opting for an Ikea dresser or one from another low-cost retailer. But if you have some extra money to spend, look into dressers from high-end furniture stores such as Saks Fifth Avenue or Neiman Marcus. No matter what you choose, make sure it’s comfortable to sit or sleep on and fits well with the other pieces of furniture in your home.
In conclusion,a dresser in your living room can be a great way to store your clothing and accessories. Choose one that is the right size and style for your home, and fill it with pieces that match your decor. If you want to add a little extra storage space, try adding a mirror or some decorative shelves. Finally, consider using natural materials, like wood or stone, for a more rustic look.